PEOPLE SEE IT
Moviegoers reported sitting in their seats an average of 13 minutes before the movie began.
PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION
- Eighty-six percent of moviegoers remembered seeing on-screen advertising before the movie started.
- People Buy at Local Businesses Immediately Before and After Movies
- 43% of moviegoers reported eating at a sit-down or fast food restaurant immediately before or after the movie.
- 14% visited a retail store immediately before or after the movie.
- 6% reported going to a bar or drinking establishment.
- Keep your business top of mind with onscreen and print advertising at the Fox Theatre.
ONSCREEN PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS
Onscreen ads will appear prior to all screenings for one month. The Fox Theatre onscreen promotional spots will be static (10 seconds of onscreen time, minimum of three rotations per screening). Deadline is the 15th of the month prior to
viewing (i.e. October 15th deadline for November viewing).
∙ On-Screen Ads are to be supplied as PDF or PNG with
files sized at 1998px x 1080px and a resolution of 72dpi.
∙ Fonts must be fully embedded or outlined
PRINT PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS
Print ads will appear in our monthly program. Deadline is the 15th of the month prior to schedule coverage (i.e. October 15th deadline for November schedule).
PRINT ADVERTISING PRICES
|1 Column||2.45" X 4"||$100||$540||$960|
|2 Column||5.056" X 4"||$180||$972||$1728|
|3 Column||7.65" X 4"||$260||$1404||$2496|
|4 Column||10.25" X 4"||$340||$1836||$3264|
A 15% premium is applicable on ads to appear on the back cover.
The Fox Theatre Schedule is offset print. Full page ads may be two colour (PMS Red 185, black), all other ads are black only. Supplied resolution must be 300dpi. Accepted ﬁle-formats are:
- Flattened, Print Ready EPS
- Flattened, Print Ready PDF
- Print Ready TIFF
BILLING AND PAYMENT
First-time advertisers must pay in advance for the ﬁrst insertion. Subsequent ads will be billed to the advertiser on a Net 30 day basis. Advertising will be suspended if an account is in arrears.