The Toronto Film Week is an annual week-long event showcasing independent films with an edge. The event was created by independent filmmakers, for independent filmmakers, with the sole purpose to showcase and screen new and upcoming talent.
Running in association with the Toronto Arthouse Film Festival (screens in Fall), the Toronto Film Week (screens in Spring) focuses on the unconventional, the unusual, the underground, the intuitive, the innovative, the minimalistic and the true artists of our time.
Night Four features 5 films:
1. XEON (Canada) by Riley Kojima
2. RIP 9-5 (USA) by Ben Alderman
3. Mappatura. AKA: the city as a musealized taxonomy of human dissapointments (Italy) by Niccolò Buttigliero Jr
4. Saline (Canada) by Anne-Marie Bouchard
5. Silent Beauty (USA) by Jasmin Mara López
Tickets for this event are free!